GUIDELINES FOR POSTER PRESENTATION
Guidelines for Poster Presentation
- Poster size is A0 (841 x 1189mm)
- Poster Set up: Thursday, 23rd July 2020 4:00pm – 6:00pm
- Poster Tear down: Sunday, 26th July 2020 1:00pm – 3:00pm
- How much space do I have for the poster?
The size of the poster panel is 930 X 2150mm. Each poster panel will be numbered and will be on a first come, first served basis. Only one side of the panel can be used.
Note: Please bring your own Velcro tape as it will not be provided by the organiser. Nailing, pinning, stapling, glueing etc are not allowed
- Make certain that you reach the audience with your poster.
The recommended size of the poster is A0 (841mm x 1190mm) portrait. Authors are encouraged to design their own posters, making use of the display panel allocated. The contents of the poster display must be easily read from a distance of 1.00m from the panel.
- Do I need to submit a full paper regarding my poster?
It is not required.
- Poster presentation schedule
You can present your poster to other participants during coffee and lunch breaks; and as scheduled in the program on 24th and 25th July 2020 from 5:00 pm – 6:00 pm.
Presenters need to be present during judging. You will be informed of the exact date and time after your poster has been accepted for presentation.
By presenting a poster in MHCC2020, the Congress Organising Committee assumes the right to use images (with reference to the author) in future activities.