GUIDELINES FOR ORAL PRESENTATION
Guidelines for Oral Presentation
- Electronic files in either PowerPoint or PDF format must be submitted to the Secretariat on or before 18th July 2020. No other audio-visual medium (e.g., slide, video, or overhead) or software is allowed. All presentations must run on Windows operating system.
- Name your presentation file using this format:
Presentation date_three key words_ author’s last name.
e.g. July 25_XXX_Lee.
- Please note that internet access is not provided on the presentation computers in the meeting rooms. All presentation content must be able to run from the computer provided.
- You are required to report to the Secretariat Room at least 24 hours before your presentation. If you are attending the congress only on the day of your session, you should report to the Secretariat Room as early as possible. Please make every effort to finalize your presentation for morning sessions by 5:00pm the day before and for afternoon sessions, by 11:30am that day.
- Speaker presentations (in PDF) will be made available online in the MHC Congress 2020 website (www.mhcc2020.com). Please let us know if you prefer not to make your presentation available for other participants to download.
- Important Reminder: Personal laptops CANNOT be used for giving your presentation.
- Your presentation time is 10 minutes, with 5 minutes for Q&A.
- Be considerate to other speakers and the audience by keeping within your allotted presentation time.