GUIDELINES FOR ABSTRACT SUBMISSION
The 14th Malaysian Hospice Council Congress 2020 will be accepting abstracts for poster and/or oral presentations.
The closing date for submission is on or before 31st March 2020.
Term and conditions:
- All abstracts must be prepared and presented in the English Language.
- The maximum length for the abstract title is 20 words.
- The maximum length for the abstract body is 300 words.
- Please indicate three keywords (MeSH terms where available)
- All presenting authors must be registered as delegates at the Congress.
(Conference registration, accommodation and travelling expenses will not be covered)
- Notification of abstract acceptance will be sent via e-mail by the Secretariat.
- All abstracts accepted for oral and poster presentations will be published in the Congress e-abstract book.
Please send your abstracts to:
MHC2020 Congress Secretariat
Name: Madam Michelle Phang
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Prizes will be awarded for the best submissions in both categories as indicated below.
The Judges decision will be final. Appeals will not be considered.
|Prizes for Winner||1st Place||2nd Place||3rd Place|
|Oral Presentation||RM 600.00||RM 400.00||RM 300.00|
|Poster Presentation||RM 500.00||RM 300.00||RM 200.00|
For more information, please visit: www.mhcc2020.com